GetNaked Buffalo Cauli
GetNaked Buffalo Cauliflower
If you like it then you better put an egg on it. Buffalo cauliflower with sautéed spinach and an egg on top. Where is the cauliflower emoji already?! This is ridiculous.
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Dash salt, pepper, garlic, onion powder
- 2 teaspoons butter or ghee
- 2 - 3 tbsp hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 450. Spray or line a sheet pan with parchment.
- Cut up head of cauliflower into medium pieces. Remove leaves.
- Mix other ingredients in a bowl and transfer to a plastic bag with the cauliflower.
- Shake it shake it baby!
- Pour onto sheet pan and roast for 20+ minutes
- Once brown, take out of oven and heat up a pan on the stove.
- Melt butter or ghee in pan and mix with hot sauce. Add cauliflower and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve by itself or make it your veggie base in a meal.
You can also just straight up roast the cauliflower with a bit of olive oil and spices and then mix with the buffalo sauce in a pan. Copyright 2020 @getnakednutrition